Lexar is excited to introduce the THOR OC DDR5 Desktop Memory. This memory has a complete redesign that pays homage to Thor’s hammer, as well as a sturdy, solid aluminum heatsinks that more than meets the demands of overclocking by delivering improved heat dissipation.
For a truly next-generation experience, Lexar THOR OC DDR5 Desktop Memory provides up to 6000MT/s with timing as low as CL32. It has a low-profile form factor that is ideal for compact PC builds. It is also compatible with most DDR5 motherboards and supports Intel XMP 3.0 and AMD EXPO overclocking.
The on-die error correction code (ECC) of Lexar THOR OC DDR5 Desktop Memory improves stability and reliability, while the onboard Power Management Integrate Circuits (PMIC) improves power efficiency.
THOR OC DDR4 Desktop Memory is another option for PC users. It provides 3200MHz performance with CL16 timing and is intended for PC enthusiasts and demanding gamers. It incorporates a winged aluminum heat spreader to keep computers cool and is compatible with INTEL XMP 2.0 and AMD Ryzen.
“Our THOR OC DDR5 Memory combines next-gen performance with enhanced heat dissipation to easily accommodate overclocking while keeping temperatures in check,” said Joey Lopez, Director of Marketing. “Plus, our customers can be assured we stand behind it thanks to a lifetime limited warranty.”
Lexar THOR DDR5 Desktop Memory
- Up to 6000MT/s with timing as low as CL32
- Durable, heatsink in solid aluminum for superior heat dissipation
- The low-profile form factor is perfect for compact PC builds
- On-die ECC and PMIC for improved stability, reliability, and efficiency
- Supports Intel XMP 3.0 and AMD EXPO overclocking and is compatible with mainstream DDR5 motherboards
- Lifetime limited warranty
Lexar THOR DDR4 Desktop Memory
- High-speed DDR4 memory improves performance – 3200Mhz
- Features an aluminum heat-spreader for highly efficient heat dissipation
- Accelerate your PC performance for multitasking