As of the moment, we still facing the pandemic, and having a mobile wallet is very convenient. Thus, BDO releases BDO Pay, its new mobile wallet. This allows users to send and receive money, scan to pay, pay bills, and split bills directly from their BDO accounts.
It is only accessible for BDO Savings Account and Checking Account holders, as well BDO Credit Card principal cardholders. Before signing up, you must have an existing BDO Digital Banking account. Because you should enter your BDO Digital Banking Username and Password to create an account. Besides, BDO plans to make this service available also for supplementary cardholders soon.
However, it only allows you to send money to other BDO accounts. But you may use the BDO Digital Banking app in sending money to other banks and mobile wallets. We hope that it also integrates these features soon.
Steps in creating an account:
- Download BDO Pay on Google Play Store, App Store, or Huawei AppGallery.
- Open the downloaded app, then sign up using your BDO Digital Banking username and password.
- Pick which BDO accounts you desired to link to BDO Pay, at that point pick your default account.
- Enter a 6-digit PIN or utilize your device biometrics to sign in and confirm transactions.
- Then sign in and start using BDO Pay
If you don’t have a BDO Digital Banking account, you can register here. Once you’ve done creating an account, you may follow the steps above.