Summer is almost approaching, and many of us are looking forward to some vacation. Maya, the country’s #1 digital banking app, allows you to continue saving while on vacation, whether it’s a trip to the beach or a relaxing staycation.
Here are some ideas for making the most of your summer spending while also saving money and enjoying the benefits of Maya’s rewards:
Boost your savings. With Maya, it’s simpler to develop a savings habit since you may take advantage of daily crediting and high-interest rates. Even better, you may increase your savings to up to 10% p.a. just by doing your everyday transactions with Maya. When you open the best-in-class savings account and deposit PHP 1,000, you’ll also receive a free Maya Card.
Save on cash-in fees. By using Maya, you may save fees while getting more out of your transactions. One benefit of using InstaPay to pay out is that you can get up to P25 back on the InstaPay fee. In addition, you can get free cash through affiliated banks and for over-the-counter transactions up to P8,000 every month. Also, when you top up through Maya Center, you’re eligible for 100% cashback on a 1% cash-in charge, with a P150 per customer restriction.
Manage your expenses with Maya Credit. If you want to schedule a trip but don’t have the funds on hand, Maya Credit can help. Maya provides eligible customers with an immediate credit of up to P18,000. You may also improve your credit score by using Maya for daily purchases.
Get the most rewards with exclusive deals
- Want to freshen up your summer look with important beach-ready fashion pieces? Exclusive savings are available from Maya partner merchants. For example, new Zalora users can save 20% with Maya, while current users can save 18%. Michaela Bags is also offering 15% off all standard goods with no minimum expenditure and no cap.
- In Robinsons Malls, use your Maya QR code. When new users download, register, and complete their transaction using Maya QR with a minimum spend of PHP 1,000, they will get up to PHP 200 cashback, while current users would receive up to PHP 150 cashback.
- When you use Maya to shop at SM Stores, you will receive one raffle ticket for every cash-in or scan-to-pay using Maya QR transaction valued at least USD 1,000. Up for grabs are PHP 3,000 Maya Credits, Apple AirPods Pro 2, and Apple iPhone 14.
- Are you taking beverages on your trip? When you pay with Maya at Boozy and enter the promo code “MAYA150” at checkout, you’ll get PHP 150 off sitewide.
- Lastly, use Maya to improve your hotel and travel reservations. When you book a ticket or hotel with Airpaz and pay with Maya, you receive a discount of 3% on a minimum purchase of P1,600. Using Visa also allows you to discounts of up to 10% on Qatar Airways.
You may take advantage of the nicest parts of summer this March while achieving your financial goals thanks to Maya’s perks and rewards!
Maya offers a feature-rich money app, a completely digital bank, and everything else you need to manage your money, including the ability to save, borrow, spend, invest, and more, all from your smartphone.
Maya Bank, Inc., a digital bank under BSP supervision, powers Maya’s online banking services. The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) insures deposits up to PHP500,000 per depositor. Visit https://www.maya.ph/paydaysave for additional information.
You may also follow Maya at @mayaiseverything on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok and @mayaofficialph on Twitter.