Globe’s Roam Surf4All is a data roaming promo that may be shared with up to four other travelers during your international trip. Unlike when utilizing a pocket WiFi, Globe stated travelers may explore independently and avoid the burden of sticking near others to get shared connectivity.
“You may also enjoy up to 5G speeds that don’t slow down or throttle as you use more data or add more members to your group,” the company said.
Using the GlobeOne app, a user may create a travel group of up to four members, and track data consumption. Members may be Globe Platinum, Postpaid, Prepaid, or TM subscribers, as long as they are all roamers.
For up to 15 days, daily fees may be as low as PHP73.00 per person, making it fairly reasonable when shared with friends or family.
Users may select from three tailor-made packages, each suited to different travel durations and data requirements:
- Roam Surf4All 2599 with 5GB for 5 days (P104 per person per day)
- Roam Surf4All 5499 with 10GB for 15 days (P73 per person per day)
- Roam Surf4All 7499 with 15GB for 30 days (Coming soon at P50 per person per day)
How to register Roam Surf4All
- Download the GlobeOne app in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the GlobeOne app
- Click Buy Promos
- Click More Promos Abroad
- Choose a Roam Surf4All promo you prefer
Users who have successfully registered for the promotion can manage their data and add up to four Globe/TM members.
To add members to your group data:
- Click “Add Member” in the group data dashboard
- Click the Phonebook icon to choose from the contact list or manually type in the number of the member
- Once added, both owner and member will be notified
Members only need to activate their Mobile Data and Data Roaming to begin browsing as soon as they arrive in another country. But take note that the Roam Surf4All promo period begins when you register.
For more information, just visit the official website of Globe Telecom.