Lenovo just revealed its newest ThinkStation and ThinkPad workstation systems, which are intended to deliver the high levels of power and performance required to handle demanding workloads with ISV certifications.
Lenovo workstations are designed to push the boundaries of performance, allowing users to maximize their potential while preserving the dependability, usability, and configurability required across a wide range of sectors.
According to Michael Ngan, President and Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines, “Lenovo’s latest workstations demonstrate our commitment to developing human-centered innovations that enable our customers to make a difference and have a long-term positive impact in their respective fields.”
The most modern operating systems on the market, including Windows 11 and numerous Linux distributions, may be used by end users to build bespoke workstations employing cutting-edge components, such as professional NVIDIA RTX GPUs and 13th Generation Intel Core CPUs.
Limitless Possibilities, Game-changing Power
The ThinkStation P3 series desktop workstations provide consumers with the value they want without sacrificing performance or adaptability.
For budget-conscious designers, engineers, and students seeking flexibility and expandability without compromising computational capability, an entirely new Tower form factor intended for mission-critical workloads is a good option. The P3 series includes:
- ThinkStation P3 Tower‘s extended chassis allows for a bigger power supply of up to 1100W to handle more demanding configurations and a variety of storage choices of up to 26TB for applications that require a lot of data.
- ThinkStation P3 Ultra improves an innovative design that packs performance and power into a compact chassis with less than four liters of capacity. P3 Ultra is a well-built, small workstation that can manage demanding tasks and quickly adapt to shifting hybrid workplaces.
- ThinkStation P3 Tiny has been designed to go where conventional workstations cannot. The P3 Tiny’s class-leading size of one liter allows it to fit into almost any space.
Relentless Innovation, Purposeful Design
ThinkPad mobile workstations are recognized for their power, quality design, and durability. The newest ThinkPad P Series models provide human-centric improvements geared for hybrid work and to create good employee experiences, as well as high levels of power and performance that allow users to achieve more on the road. Among the most important aspects are:
- ThinkPad P14s i Gen 4 and P16s i Gen 2 are for highly mobile professionals, educators, and students looking for the perfect combination of performance and power at a reasonable price without sacrificing security or durability.
- ThinkPad P16v i aims to fill the gap between low-cost and high-end workstations. It is designed for creators who need more capacity to handle heavy tasks and multitask with ease. It offers Intel Core H-Series CPUs, cutting-edge graphics, and the newest security features to protect sensitive data and secure identity on the move.
- ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 and ThinkPad P1 Gen 6 provide extreme levels of mobile workstation performance, enabling customers to perform complicated tasks like high-definition rendering and high-end VR while on the road. With the best mobile CPUs, expert NVIDIA RTX GPUs, and up to 192GB of RAM in a mobile workstation, the P16 Gen 2 is focused on providing raw performance that is comparable to certain desktop workstations. The sixth iteration of the ThinkPad P1 focuses on delivering high performance in a small and light design without sacrificing strength or durability.
Redefining Desktop Workstation Versatility: Lenovo ThinkStation P3 Tower, P3 Ultra, and P3 Tiny
This most recent generation of desktop workstations is now Lenovo’s most powerful entry-level workstation product line. It also provides form factor sizing options that can scale across several sectors, hybrid workspaces, and their associated processes.
The new ThinkStation P3 may be customized and configured to meet the needs of users in the fields of engineering and architecture, finance, higher education, and medical applications. Some highlights are:
- ThinkStation P3 Tower: With 13th Generation Intel Core processors and support for up to NVIDIA RTX A5500 graphics, experience the strength and expandability of a tower workstation at a more reasonable price point. This allows you to complete mission-critical tasks with the dependability, performance, and expansion capability required across a variety of industries. Six storage disks and up to 128GB of DDR5 RAM may be supported by the P3 Tower, which has four PCIe expansion ports and a 1100W power supply.
- ThinkStation P3 Ultra: The P3 Ultra is perfect for demanding tasks in hybrid, remote, or inaccessible places because it offers an excellent level of performance in a chassis that holds less than four liters. Up to NVIDIA RTX A5500, graphics are included in the clever compact design, and an optional BMC (baseboard management controller), which will be available later this year, allows for sophisticated remote monitoring and system administration.
- ThinkStation P3 Tiny: The Tiny form factor from Lenovo is designed to fit in tiny spaces. With a total volume of under one liter, the new P3 Tiny is compact but powerful. ThinkStation P3 Tiny may be used nearly everywhere because of its flexible mounting choices, ISV certifications, and up to NVIDIA T1000 graphics that support up to six screens. It is ideal for architects, engineers, financial analysts, doctors, and STEM educators.
ThinkPad P Series Lets Mobile Creators Enjoy Choice and Freedom
The new ThinkPad P series, which offers ISV-certified solutions at various price points, demonstrates that versatile and multifunctional mobile workstations don’t have to sacrifice performance.
Additionally, in line with Lenovo’s ongoing commitment to promoting a circular economy and its goal to incorporate post-consumer recycled content into 100% of PC products by 2025, the most recent ThinkPad mobile workstations, like the rest of the ThinkPad portfolio unveiled earlier this year, are also using more recycled materials and post-consumer content (PCC) plastic3 in select components.
- ThinkPad P16 Gen 2: The latest Lenovo P16 Gen 2 features professional graphics up to the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations that offer breakthroughs in speed, performance, and efficiency. It is the company’s most powerful 16-inch mobile workstation ever and was designed for users who need the highest levels of performance while on the go. Even the most complicated data inputs won’t cause a bottleneck thanks to PCIe Gen 5’s lightning-fast storage and I/O capabilities and up to 192GB DDR5.
- ThinkPad P1 Gen 6: ThinkPad P1 is the definition of a powerful, portable, and ultra-sleek design at just 3.92 pounds (1.78kg). The ThinkPad P1 is perfect for multimedia makers and is brimming with cutting-edge technologies, including a liquid metal thermal design for enhanced cooling performance and a new 16-inch OLED touch screen with a 5MP camera or a low blue light display to reduce eye strain. Factory color calibration produces photographs with great clarity, while WiFi-6E4 and optional 4G LTE increase superb mobility to keep connected in farther-flung locations. Up to the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations or the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 provide high-performance graphics.
- ThinkPad P16v i Gen 1: The 13th generation Intel Core H series processors, up to the NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations, and a dual thermal outflow that maximizes cooling help the new P16v handle large complex workloads with ease. This allows users to push demanding and multitasking applications to their limits.
- ThinkPad P14s i Gen 4 and P16s i Gen 2: The latest models, available in black or storm grey, are designed for high-performance productivity and collaboration in remote and hybrid working environments, with several display options including OLED and low blue light displays, optional 5MP camera, and up to the NVIDIA RTX A500 GPU for mobile workstations.
To maintain and protect workstation investments, Lenovo provides a wide range of services. The workstation products unveiled today may also be made available as a part of the Lenovo TruScale Device as a Service (DaaS) model, which gives businesses access to a variety of digital workplace solutions, flexible payment options, and the simplicity of scaling IT to meet changing business requirements.
A fixed-cost solution to safeguard important investments is offered via warranty upgrades and extensions up to five years. Businesses may use Lenovo Premier Support Plus to further improve productivity and employee satisfaction. This extensive package of support services offers a human-centered approach to IT help, giving consumers a smooth experience and direct access to Lenovo’s top professionals.