Nokia 800 Tough, a phone that is tough
HMD Global has launched their newest basic phone, the Nokia 800 Tough, in the Philippines through Shopee. This latest basic phone is said to last 43 days on a single charge, giving users peace of mind when on the go.
The Nokia 800 Tough is a feature phone that may meet your basic communication needs via SMS, text messaging, and voice calls. It also features 4G LTE and WiFi connections and is compatible with popular programs such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Maps, and others. It is powered by KaiOS.
The Nokia 800 Tough is a tough phone that is waterproof and shockproof. It is great for working outside, in tough situations, and even in extreme sports. The feature here is its roughness. This gadget is MIL-STD-810G compatible and IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. With that being said, it can endure being submerged in 1.5 meters of deep water for 30 minutes and being dropped from 1.8 meters of concrete.
Get an excellent grip with its anti-slip rubberized edges to guarantee it lasts a long time. It also sports a 2.4-inch QVGA screen, a Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform CPU, and a 2,100mAh replaceable battery.
Other Nokia 800 Tough specs
- Dual nano SIM card slots
- 2.4-inch QVGA-colored display
- Qualcomm’s mobile platform 205
- WhatsApp communication (no audio/video calls)
- LED flash, 2-megapixel rear camera
- 4G LTE
- MIL-STD-810H, IP68 dust and water resistance
- A wrist strap is supplied.
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth version 4.1
- A-GPS, GPS
- FM radio (requires a headset)
- 145.4 x 62.1 x 16.11mm Dimensions
- 161g in weight
- Sand and black are the colors.
- Removable 2,100mAh battery
Price and availability
Nokia 800 Tough (PHP 6,881)