Finally, Realme introduced its sub-brand Narzo here in the Philippines. Narzo is an acronym where ‘N’ stands for “Next-Level Camera,” ‘A’ for “A Class Processor,” ‘R’ for “Remarkable Battery,” ‘Z’ for “Zenith of Design,” and ‘O’ for “Outstanding Display.”. Today, the premiered the Realme Narzo 20 that priced PHP7,990. However, It will be available first in Lazada starting November 11, the biggest sale event of Lazada.
See also: Realme 7i released in the Philippines
Additionally, the other best feature of this phone is its camera. It has an AI triple camera setup with a 48-Megapixel main shooter, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens. Also, it has a fingerprint scanner placed on the back.
Moreover, it features a 6.5” mini-drop full screen with a 20:9 ratio, that gives you great gaming and watching experience. Lastly, Narzo 20 has an 8-megapixel selfie camera and Realme UI’s powerful software optimization that provides stunning selfies.
Realme Narzo 20 Specification
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor(12nm)
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 208g
- Colors: Victory Blue, Glory Silver
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging