Lenovo Solutions and Services Group (SSG) is unveiling Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS), a new managed services portfolio of intelligent tools and systems, at a time when companies are struggling to find tailored technology to match their particular business requirements.
Lenovo has introduced Digital Workplace Solutions
DWS provides work-related technology, security, efficiency, and employee happiness to leaders so that they may meet important performance objectives.
According to a recent Lenovo study, nine out of ten (90%) CIOs report they are frequently asked to make business decisions other than technology adoption. People-focused tasks are also gaining popularity.
“Lenovo is committed to providing innovative solutions to support organizations as they adapt to the changing landscape of hybrid work. Digital Workplace Solutions work in tandem with our vast partner network to equip businesses with the support, guidance, and advanced technology that enhances operational cost management and overall productivity, increases security, and creates a seamless employee experience in the digital workplace,” said Michael Ngan, Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines.
By utilizing Lenovo-managed services that provide individualized work environments that are people-focused and well-equipped to meet crucial business challenges, Lenovo DWS assists enterprises in gaining a competitive advantage faster.
The portfolio spans IT infrastructures and offers a wide range of customizable, end-to-end services to meet enterprises where they are in their transformation journey:
- Digital workplace advisory services – To increase productivity and the user experience, analyze and create end-user hardware and software environments.
- Persona-based configuration – Develop a customized set of applications and services that meet the demands of various digital user personas.
- Collaboration and productivity – Back-end authentications are connected and maintained, and there is a pre-packaged suite of collaborative tools with complete integration.
- Unified endpoint management – Next-generation IOT devices, management of all device infrastructure, and an integrated and optimized BYOD policy.
- Next-gen Service Desk – Service desks are focused on the employee experience, integrated device and app support, proactive help, automation, and self-service.
- Security – Implementation and continuing maintenance of best-in-class security solutions are provided by professional and managed security services.
To find out more about how DWS simplifies and enhances onsite, hybrid, and remote work settings, visit Lenovo Tech Today. And started last May 18, webcast a virtual panel discussion on the features, advantages, and adaptability of Lenovo DWS.