Romoss is one of the leading brands for giving reliable and good power bank. With this status, hundreds are taking advantage of the companies name. Nowadays, a huge amount of fake power bank is on sale in different online platform, and everyone is buying it not just because of the name but because of its price. Today I will show you the sign of a fake Romoss power bank and how to avoid them online or lets say Romoss powerbank fake vs original.
What are the signs of a fake power bank physically?
- The light is too bright.
- Usually, the light of the original Romoss power bank will not super bright so it will not overlap each other’s light.
- Weight is too light.
- An original power bank is quite heavy than a fake power bank. You can feel that it’s so light and feels so cheap for a copy Romoss power bank.
- When It charges quickly vice versa.
- Depending on the power bank’s capacity it should not charge quickly or too slow.
- When it drains rapidly.
- One of the most obvious observations on a fake Romoss power bank is it drains quickly and can’t even charge a single phone.
- When text is a little blurry.
- You can check the text and icons on the power bank and when it is blurred and printed poorly, for sure it is a fake one.
- When it is not verified.
- You can copy the 13 digit code of your power bank and check it at the official website of Romoss. http://rms.7000mall.com:5000/index.php/goods/verify/english
Here is the list that you need to take note of when buying Romoss power bank online:
- When this power bank is too cheap.
- When a power bank is buy one take one. But not all buy one take are fake
- When reviews are bad.
Where to buy the legit Romoss power bank online?
- In Lazada you can visit their official flagship store: Lazada Romoss Philippines.
- In Shopee you can also visit their official store: Shopee Romoss Philippines.
- You can also visit their official website: http://www.7000mall.net