Recently, TECNO Mobile releases a budget-friendly smartphone in the Philippines which is the TECNO Spark 5 pro that brought a good competition to other budget phones available in the market. This October 12, 2020, TECNO Mobile Philippines posted on Facebook about its new performance monster smartphone, the TECNO Pova.
TECHNO Pova is perfect for gamers because it has Helio G80 and Hyper-Engine game technology, a 6.8-inch big-size Dot-in display, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage paired with a 6000mAh super big battery that can give smoother and non-stop gaming experience. Pova supports an 18W dual IC flash charge that promising speedier and safer power recharging.
Pova is also great for photography, it is equipped with a 13MP AI quad-camera that can enhance and refine your wonderful photos. No doubts about night-time selfies, because it has an 8MP AI selfie camera and dual front flash.
TECNO Pova specification
- Display: 6.8-inch 2.5D LCD (IPS) screen w/720 x 1640 HD+ resolution, 264 PPI
- CPU: 2.0GHz 12nm MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB expandable via microSD card slot up to 512GB (dedicated)
- Back Camera: 13MP f/1.85 + 2MP depth control lens + 2MP macro lens + AI lens + super quad flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 + Dual Flash
- Battery: 6,000mAh w/ 18W Dual IC Flash Charge
- OS: Android 10 w/ HiOS 7.0
- Connectivity: WiFi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, dual SIM
- Sensors: Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, gyroscope, sound, magnetic, pressure
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, IR Blaster, Splash-proof nano-coating, dual-mic, USB-C
- Colors: Magic Blue, Speed Purple, Dazzle Black
- Dimensions: 171.23 x 77.57 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 185 g