To recall, the new vivo Y35 features the 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core 4G chipset. Along with the chipset is the massive 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage a huge 5,000mAh battery capacity.
Unboxing the vivo Y35!
The vivo Y35 came with a nice vivo paper bag and a box with the same design as the other vivo Y series models. Upon opening the box, you will immediately see the phone.
After that, you will also see the 44W Flash Charge adapter, USB Type-C cable, phone case, warranty card, quick start guide, and sim ejector pin. Like other smartphones nowadays, it does not include an earphone.
When I saw vivo Y35, the first thing I noticed is its excellent trendy design. Its back is built with a polycarbonate material that has quite a rough finish which hides fingerprints and smudges. It also has symmetrically rounded corners which guarantees a comfortable grip not to mention that it also has a thin 8.28mm body and only weighs 188g.
vivo Y35 also has fashionable colorways such as Dawn Gold and Agate Black. You may choose the Dawn Gold if you want a classy-looking phone, while Agate Black if you want more simplicity.
Moreover, the camera island of the vivo Y35 has a superb, eye-catching, and premium-looking design. Speaking of its camera, it consists of a 50MP main shooter, 2MP bokeh lens, and 2MP macro lens. While at the front is the selfie camera encased in a waterdrop notch.
In addition, the vivo Y35 has a large 6.58-inch display with FHD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate feature. It also supports up to 550nits max brightness and 96% NTSC color gamut.
Frame of the phone looks so tough and seems to last long. On top, you will locate its SIM card slot that supports two nano SIM cards and a microSD cart. While the 3.5mm audio port, microphone, USB-C port, and speaker grill are located at the bottom.
Left side of the phone is empty since the volume rocker and
the power button/fingerprint scanner is on the right side.
vivo Y35 specs
- Display: 6.58-inch LCD Sunlight Readable display w/ 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 550nits, 20:9 ratio, FHD+ 2404 x 1080 resolution at 401 ppi
- CPU: 2.4GHz 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Back Camera: 50MP f/1.8 w/ PDAF + 2MP f/2.4 4cm macro + 2MP f/2.4 bokeh + LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh w/ 44W Flash Charge
- OS: Android 12 w/ FuntouchOS 12
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, 5G SA/NSA, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.2, OTG, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, dual SIM (nano)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, light, proximity, gyroscope, compass
- Others: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Hi-Res Audio (wired and wireless), IP5X dust resistance, IPX4 water resistance, USB-C port
- Colors: Dawn Gold, Agate Black
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.1 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 188g
Stay tuned for the full review!
We are currently testing this phone to see if it can really meet the demands of our daily tasks. But for our initial insights about this phone, it seems to be a great smartphone to buy especially since it has superior specifications.
Price and availability
You can now buy the new vivo Y35 on Lazada, Shopee, TikTok, and vivo official website for only PHP 14,999. It will also be available in physicall stores and kiosks nationwide starting tomorrow, September 10, 2022.
You can also avail it via Home Credit and Credit Card with a payment plan of 6 months to 18 months. There is also free DITO SIM Card and Vonguard earphones to those who will buy it online till supplies last.