Xiaomi announced that they will launch the Mi 11 Lite on April 22 in the Philippines. This latest midrange smartphone of Xiaomi is also a game-changer like the POCO X3 Pro and POCO F3.
This Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite features Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G that has Adreno 618 for intensive gaming. It has up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128GB UFS 2.2 storage for good multitasking and file storage. Besides, it has a 4,250mAh battery capacity for long hours of usage and also has 33W fast charging via Type-C.
For the display, it features 6.55-inch FHD+ 2400 x 1080 AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate. Withal, it has a 16MP selfie camera and Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection. In its back has a 64MP main shooter, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5MP telephoto lens. Besides, they used a flat glass back design with Boba Black, Peach Pink, and Bubblegum Blue color options.
Other features are a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Hi-Res Audio, WiFi 5, 4G LTE connectivity, and MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 6.55-inch 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 5 protected AMOLED screen w/ 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10, 1B colors, FHD+ 2400 x 1080 resolution at 402 PPI
- CPU: 2.3GHz 8nm Snapdragon 732G octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2
- Back Camera: 64MP f/1.79 w/ PDAF + 8MP f/2.2 119-degree ultra-wide-angle + 5MP f/2.4 telemacro w/ CAF + LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.45
- Battery: 4,250 w/ 33W fast charging
- OS: Android 11 w/ MIUI 12
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.1, FM Radio, NFC, GPS, dual SIM (hybrid)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, gyroscope, sound, magnetic, pressure
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, IR Blaster, IP54 water splash resistance, stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio Wireless, dual-mic, USB-C, Colors: Boba Black, Peach Pink, Bubblegum Blue
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.73 x 6.81 mm
- Weight: 157 g
Price and availability
Let’s wait for the price and availability of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite in the launch on April 22, 2021.
Source: Xiaomi Philippines